Creating a Retro Style Photo
Make your iPhone photos look like retro style photos with MocaDeco
1. Tap your photo
2. Select "Filters" at the bottom of the screen
3. Apply the memory in the Retro category, and tap OK.
4. Select "Adjust" at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select "Saturation" and move slider to the left to decrease saturation.
6. Select "Fade" and move slider to the right.
7. Select "Color Fringe" and move slider to add color fringing effect.
8. Select "Vignette" and move slider to the right.